Thursday, March 5, 2009

~Retro Night Fever~

"I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm staying alive, staying alive, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm Staying aliveeeeee..........."

Wah..... Can u feel the grove....? Mlm ni mmg happening sgt. Congrats to all excos n thank you so much to all the audience..... Y'all make the night alive..... Here some of my photo collection on that night.....


Me with Izzah


King n Queen of The Night... Ejatto(tema polkadot) n Riena (tema Retro sepanjang zaman)



Nora Faziera, Zetymarhanadia n Intan

Barisan exco.. Una, Riena, sza sza, Ellie n Eila..


Di Meja pendaftaran.....

Overall mmg happening, despite all the obstacles occurred while managing this dinner, we can still pull through n achieved the goals.....

Credit to : 

Baki (ketua projek)

Haffiz (YDP)

Ellie (NYDP)

Una (S/U Agong)

Fathy (Bendahari 1)

Eila (Bendahari 2)

Exco2 yang lain = fahmy, agem, najib, sza sza, riena, izzah, ejatto, n also me.. =)

Tak lupe gak kpd Hotel Seri Pelangi, Segamat, skang ni dah tukar VIP Hotel....



2 comments:

  1. yeay~~

    yg pentingggg~muke i ade ok!

    naseb be ko upload juga~klu x~mau aku kecik haty~

    hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.....
    jgn la cm tuh my pren....
    musti nyer I upload.....
    Lagi2, gmbo u yang vogue tuh....

    ReplyDelete