Thursday, March 19, 2009

~One Last Chance~

In my life, I dont mean much, to anyone.... I've Lost my way, can go back anymore... Once i have everything now it's gone... Dont tell me again, coz i've heard it all before... Some people say that I'm not worth it, I've made mistake but nobody perfect, guess I give it a try... I've got One last chance to get myself together... I can lose no more time, it's now or never, but i try to remember, who I use to be, I've got one last chance to get myself together.... The time has come for me to change again... I ca carry on like this, I will lose my friend... Don't say... That u have give it up on me... Just give me the time and space to heal my head.... And I don't wanna be misunderstood.. I've got to take this chance, and make it into something good.......

Sekian,


No comments:

Post a Comment